You know that moment when you think you have taken the picture of THE CENTURY, only to look at that back of the camera and discover it’s out of focus/too dark/too light/you missed that smile….
The Cameras and Cake workshops are designed to give you enough information in just three hours to improve your photography so that you never experience that disappointment again, plus you get to eat cake and share a cuppa with other like-minded people.
These workshops are going down a STORM! The cake is delicious and at our last workshop Aleshia (who runs For The Love of Cakes and makes the cakes) attended the workshop and is now LOVING her camera.
- The workshops are held in Greatham (near Petersfield) on the last Wednesday of each month.
- Groups of friends can book their very own morning to suit them (min of 4 people needed).
- From 9.30am-12.30pm with a maximum of 6 people. You only need to attend one course.
- We ALWAYS have a delicious cake* and lots of TEA!! (and coffee!)
- Easy to absorb (no geek jargon allowed) and more importantly, lots of opportunity to put into practise information on using your camera.
- Suitable whether you have the latest DSLR or a dinky little point and shoot.
- The tips and tricks I share with you will enable your photography to improve straight away!
“It’s just sooo nice doing something for yourself and focusing on something different, the cake was good too!!” Dawn, Havant
” I learnt more in three hours than I did on a course I took a few years ago, thank you” Matt, Farnham
“I am never using the automatic button on my camera again!” Ian, Guildford
Book your place by calling Tina on 07976 302937 or emailing her.