Who am I? What can I do for you?
- An award winning photographer – one of the original photographers to bring bump photography to the UK in the late 90’s!
- Published in the likes of Junior, Fabulous magazines, Black and White Photography and Digital Camera magazines, The Telegraph and The Mail on Sunday Fabulous Magazine
- My work has appeared in bestselling non-fictional books by authors such as Desmond Morris and Janey Lee-Grace
- I have been featured on the BBC and Channel 5
- Make you feel relaxed IN FRONT of a camera (oh yes I can!)
- Create images which will live with you forever, whether it’s your first baby, birthday party or on your wedding day
- Enhance your corporate image, and ensure your prospective clients truly appreciate your wonderful products and services
- Make you sit back in your chair and sigh as you enjoy the view of your new artwork on the walls
- Make you laugh, cry or both!
Many claim to take a good photograph, what makes my photography special is the way it makes you feel.
PLEASE NOTE – THIS VIDEO HAS SOUND.
Here’s a look back over some of the photography I have done since starting in 2003. As a leading pioneer of pregnancy photography in the UK, many of the images featured show my journey from the early days of pregnancy photography through to more recent experiences of shooting high profile events and some really cute images, enjoy!